Snom M325 / Snom M300

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Jaggl, May 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaggl

Hello,

i just bought a Snom M325. I followed the instruction with i found an the website here. But it seams that the Provisioning is not working. The Phone get the basic provisioned like Name, Time and that stuff but not the SIP Account...

i followed this instruction here: http://www.3cx.de/sip-phones/snom-m300-m700-dect/ but like i wrote its not working....

iam using the latest 3CX Software 12.5

Can someone help me?

2. pj3cx

pj3cx Active Member

Hi there,
    Kindly open a support ticket so that we can provide template and further help on this matter.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Jaggl

i dont know if we have a support package with u. we bought our license from allnet austria but i think without support...

but i think this is a general problem with the template, so maybe you can have a look into it in the name of all 3cx users or? ;)

4. pj3cx

pj3cx Active Member

In this case it is your reseller/distributor that has support and who can open a ticket on this matter.
    However for this device, please first ensure that you are running the latest firmware available from snom website.
    The sip details will be provisionned with first extension only, when right-clicking and assigning to extension from the Phones page.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Jaggl

aha ok this can be the problem... so first update and then assign the device...

when i assign the device before upgrading, the sip account will not be sent to the phone? also not if i re-provisioning it again?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.