Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Snom Question

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ginis, May 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ginis

Hi

I have downloaded 3cx and i am testing it with snom 360 and 320 phones.

How can i program the message fuction key to see only if i had messages in my voicemail and not the missed calls
    and how can i program the retrieve fuction key to login automaticly without asking username and pin number

Can this be done

2. archie

archie Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

This can be done, and actually you don't even need to specificly program Snom. But Message waiting indicator is available only in licensed versions.
    Re message retrieval: it is improved in V6. You don't need to enter extension number by default.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ginis

Hi

Thanks Archie for the reply

Can i ask something else

How can i do conference with voip client and in the manual says that users can log in and logout from queues or
    change the status of the user What if i don t want the user to change all this

Can i give permissions to users?

Thanks in advance

4. archie

archie Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

Don't waste your time :) V6 has normal conference places

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.