Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Snom Vision extension module

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by csp, Jun 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csp

csp

Hello ,

I have recently install the 3CX system with Snom phones ( 720, 821 , 870 ) .

The 870 and the 821 have Snom vision console. Both connected and working but i have a problem with the BLF and the Speed dial in the vision module. For some reason there not working properly and even when an extension is busy the BLF is not working and the Led is not lit. Even the speed dial don't work either. If i restart the vision its working but for a short time.

Both Phones have the latest firmware and the snom vision has the 1.3.6 firmware version ( Beta ) .

Please advise.

2. Charles_3CX

Charles_3CX New Member
    3CX Support

Hi, There is now newer firmware available for these phones please try to update the firmware through the 3CX Management Console. If you still have an issue please open a support ticket with us to have a look at it with you.

Regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.