• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Soft client setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

yaro

Reaction score
I've got this problem when I'm trying to transfer a call to another user and the user is busy or not logged in the line gets dropped straight away.
How can this be dealt with?
yaro

If this is an issue with the 3Cx softphone only, then you might want to post in that forum. If it is an issue with another softphone or another VoIP phone, you might try posting the system log so that we can see the progress and eventual failure of the call. What options are set on the destination extension as to how to deal with calls when NOT registered or busy?

I managed to get to the Admin console and I found that it actually forwards to Voicemail. I would prefer if the call was redirected back to me or to whoever transfers it rather than being connected to voicemail if the extension is busy. I can't see such option though. Forwarding to extension would always forward to the same extension not to the extension where the transfer originated from so it's not what I want. I'm pretty sure it used to work like that some time ago.
yaro

Currently in Version 8 with the V4 Voip Phone i have no such problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hammad.k
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.