Soft client setup

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by yaro, Aug 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yaro

I've got this problem when I'm trying to transfer a call to another user and the user is busy or not logged in the line gets dropped straight away.
    How can this be dealt with?
    yaro

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

If this is an issue with the 3Cx softphone only, then you might want to post in that forum. If it is an issue with another softphone or another VoIP phone, you might try posting the system log so that we can see the progress and eventual failure of the call. What options are set on the destination extension as to how to deal with calls when NOT registered or busy?

3. yaro

I managed to get to the Admin console and I found that it actually forwards to Voicemail. I would prefer if the call was redirected back to me or to whoever transfers it rather than being connected to voicemail if the extension is busy. I can't see such option though. Forwarding to extension would always forward to the same extension not to the extension where the transfer originated from so it's not what I want. I'm pretty sure it used to work like that some time ago.
    yaro

4. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Currently in Version 8 with the V4 Voip Phone i have no such problem.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.