SoftPhone BLF Missing

Discussion in 'Windows' started by tribeca3cx, Oct 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tribeca3cx

Hi,

The old softphone had the abilty to add BLF's when clicking on the left hand expandable tab.

Please could someone let me know if this functionality is included in the V12 Softphone?

2. Vali_3CX

Vali_3CX Well-Known Member
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi
    I cannot understand where the problem is:
    - exactly as you add a non-extension in version 6 as "lamp", in version 12 you add a non-extension in the phonebook; in both cases, these acts like speed-dials.
    - exactly as you add an extension in version 6 as "lamp", in version 12 you have already that extension in Presence; in both cases, you may call them and see their activity (BLF).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. infonetics

The problem, for me, is ease of use. We had the softphone BLF's setup for extensions, as well as parking, paging, etc. It was so easy to click on transfer, then Shared Park. All within the compact form of the winphone. Now, you're saying that the BETTER way to do this is to have to use the phonebook for a parking extension, or the full-screen, dark, hard to navigate, presence screen?

Page all used to be a simple one-click function. Now we have to open the phonebook, then find the right entry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.