softphone client branding

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by lneblett, Jul 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

Regarding the softphone client branding -

It seems that the uploaded image gets resized to fit the same area as that which is used to display the extension name, status change pulldown, etc. (other info). As both the image and the other information share the same space I am having a problem getting an image installed that does not interfere with the readability of the other info. Has anyone else experienced the issue and found a work-around. I have resized the image to half the rate suggested, but upon uploading, the app resized it to fit the space which only made the image appear pixelated and with the same issue.

2. jed

jed New Member

Hi

We did it, by making the right size picture, and placed our logo in this so it almost fit, we might still have to fiddle a little with our logo to make it nicer :)

Attached Files:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. pact

pact New Member

Where are you uploading this image? I haven't found the area within the web interface.

Unless you've simply dropped it into the logos folder on the server itself..?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. agp

agp 3CX Team

Attached Files:

5. pact

pact New Member

Oh, you are doing it manually, not provisioning it.

I've put files in manually, I was hoping it could be provisioned :(

6. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

I think I see how you did it. You essentially placed the logo to the far right and have a transparent background. The transparent portion then allows the other info contained on the left side to remain visible (untouched). Looks like I will have some image editing to do as most of my clients use images in their logos and not just text and do not have a right-side oriented logo.

It would be nice is 3CX would alter the branding space so that it does not encroach on the soft phone status and name.

Thanks for the input.

7. ccalza

Please 3CX add the ability to provision the custom image from server.

Thanks

8. MichaelB

MichaelB Member
    3CX Support

Post in ideas guys so it is introduced.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.