Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

SoftPhone unable to contact external Phones

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by futures, Nov 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. futures

Have the latest 3CX phone system v8 and installed lastest Softphone. Have a tunnel setup with a external softphone registered just fine. I am unable to dial out from this softphone to external phone number. what I mean by this is the softphone says its dialing but the phone never rings on the other end.

anybody has any idea where i can check to figure out why this happening.

Here is a line in the server log:

22:48:30.484 [CM505003]: Provider:[Callcentric] Device info: Device Not Identified: User Agent not matched; Capabilities:[reinvite, replaces, able-no-sdp, recvonly] UserAgent: [] PBX contact:

I do not know what this mean?

Thanks for the help everybody. :?

2. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Those 2 lines you posted are not related to your problem and are not enough to say what is going wrong.

You have a call centric provider? Are you dialing out? You have a tunneled Voip phone and you are trying to call out through a Voip Provider?

Is this Voip provider registered correctly at the time? Is stun ok? Is the destination really reachable?

If you call 999 from the Voip phone (that is connected ViA tunnel) do you get an immediate response?

If you connect from the same network as the pbx (excluding tunnel) and you call - do you get a successful call?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.