• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved Softphone with no interface

Status
Not open for further replies.

indy_3CX

Reaction score
Hi all,
I've a problem with a client (Windows 7 Ultimate x64) and 3CX Win Software (3CXPhoneforWindows14.msi)

I've installed the software days ago and works fine, this morning after a call user interface disappeared.
Service is running properly (image1), if I receive a call I can answer through popup and talk, but if I've to compose UI does not appear (image2). It's so strange! Look also what happens with alt+tab image3, I can select it but can't open.

I tried to (in order):
- restart computer
- uninistall and re-install, nothing changes
- uninistall, check registry key, delete manually all 3cx folders and files, install in a different folder, nothing changes
- use windows system restore to get back of a couple of days when software was working, nothing changes

Anyone have an idea what I can try?
thanks in advance

Attachments

• Image1.png
    Image1.png
    323.7 KB · Views: 19
  • Image2.png
    Image2.png
    205.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Image3.png
    Image3.png
    77.6 KB · Views: 16
Hello @indy_3CX

I believe the client is running out of the screen boundaries. Try right clicking on the icon on the taskbar and click move. Then use the arrow keys to try to bring the app within the screen limits.

Hi @YiannisH_3CX, it works!
I don't know how the user can put 3cx so down outside screen... but with your tip I was able to get it back :)
thank you very much.

Glad to hear the issue is resolved :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louderapps
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.