Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

SOLUTION for Outbound Voice Not Heard or Digits Not Accepted

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by slynch401k, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slynch401k

Ok, I set the system up. Polycom 301s. Phones work on internal calls, but the digits on DR didn't work or the external party could not hear me.

SOLUTION: Change Which IP to use in 'Contact' field for registration to INTERNAL from (External - Stun Resolved) Found under Lines/Manage/GatewayProvider/RegistrationSettings.

By the way I am using Junction Networks. They are reasonable, cater to businesses and give you unlimited lines out for about 3 cents a minute with no monthly minimums.

Plus the tech spent an hour on the phone with me this morning - VERY HELPFUL and great service. Highly recommend.

2. SY

SY Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

Hi,

Thanks for the tip, but it seems would be better to add something like a "Solution for Junction Networks" to headline of thread :)

Regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.