• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

SOLUTION for Outbound Voice Not Heard or Digits Not Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

slynch401k

Reaction score
Ok, I set the system up. Polycom 301s. Phones work on internal calls, but the digits on DR didn't work or the external party could not hear me.

SOLUTION: Change Which IP to use in 'Contact' field for registration to INTERNAL from (External - Stun Resolved) Found under Lines/Manage/GatewayProvider/RegistrationSettings.

By the way I am using Junction Networks. They are reasonable, cater to businesses and give you unlimited lines out for about 3 cents a minute with no monthly minimums.

Plus the tech spent an hour on the phone with me this morning - VERY HELPFUL and great service. Highly recommend.

Hi,

Thanks for the tip, but it seems would be better to add something like a "Solution for Junction Networks" to headline of thread :)

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TECHXNEPAL
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.