Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

[Solution] Registration Timeouts? Dropped Calls? Click here

Discussion in 'Android' started by sfire, Aug 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sfire

This is a message for everyone who is having issues with registration timeouts and dropped calls.

My phone would switch automatically from WiFI (full signal) to 3G and in the process would drop the call every single time (of course). I would have to restart 3CXPhone to get the phone to re-register. This would happen every 15 minutes on the dot regardless of how I setup the software.

These problems were driving me nuts until I discovered the solution. I had to do a factory reset on the phone and upgrade to the latest version of the Android OS. After I reset/upgraded the phone the registration timeouts and the dropped calls were a thing of the past.

Hopefully this helps someone avoid the weeks of frustration that I have gone through. I'm now a happy 3CX'er

I am so happy with 3CXphone that I canceled my cell phone plan. I don't use the cellular network at all anymore and rely solely on WiFI for all of my calling. In my area WiFI is available almost everywhere so I'm saving 60 bucks a month.

Developers: Fix the issue with logging incoming calls and I'll gladly give you the 60 bucks I saved this month.
    Lets see if putting my money where my mouth is helps the process along. Just respond here and PM me paypal info.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.