[Solved] Call Control API v15 - Queue Status

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by Noah Roufus, Nov 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noah Roufus

Wondering if someone can help me out with this issue (apologies in advance if this is not the right forum category).

I'm using the CallControl API and am trying to get the login state for each QueueMember in a given Queue. Problem being, whenever I call to get the QueueStatus of a given QueueMember, it ALWAYS returns QueueStatusType.LoggedIn. Here is a sample output of my program. Below that will be a snippet of code of what is triggering this.

[QUEUE MEMBER] Support; DN: Ext.2100 xxxxxxxxx; QueueStatus: LoggedIn
    [QUEUE MEMBER] Support 2; DN: Ext.3103 xxxxxxxxx; QueueStatus: LoggedIn

Code:
    foreach (Queue q in PhoneSystem.Root.GetQueues())
    {
        foreach (QueueAgent g in q.QueueAgents)
        {
            System.Console.WriteLine("[QUEUE MEMBER] " + q.Name + "; DN: " + g.DN + "; QueueStatus: " + g.QueueStatus.ToString());
        }
    }
    Can anyone confirm this is definitely a glitch/issue with the API? If you've experienced it and have a work around or an idea for me?

2. Noah Roufus

Discovered from the CHM API docs that it is not a supported feature yet. Workaround is to loop through Extension objects retrieved from PhoneSystem.Root.GetExtensions() and you'll be able to access a different ".QueueStatus" class member.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.