[SOLVED] [NOOB QUESTION] 3CX + Hamachi = Routing Problem

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by quivalen, Mar 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quivalen

Hi there, i've an issue with 3cx + hamachi.
    With 3cx installed all is smooth, i've installed that on a windows vista machine, it's behind a router with forwarded ports, calls are ok.
    I've a couple of internal and three external trunks. Registrations are ok.
    When i use hamachi vpn software however 3cx go straight with the virtual adapter trying to register to external trunks, obiusly he fails to register.

I don't undestand why such a strange behaviour, cause the route table of windows is pretty straightforward, telling that all packets must go through the router, and only the 5.*.*.* are routed throught hamachi adapter.

Anyone know how to tell 3cx to completly ignore a network adapter?
    Thanks in advance,
    Andrea

2. William400

William400 Well-Known Member

Re: 3CX + Hamachi = Routing Problem

Hi

Can you please paste a 'route print' output before and after connecting the VPN?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. quivalen

Re: 3CX + Hamachi = Routing Problem

William400 thanks for your reply, you posted 2 seconds i've solved the problem, and the problem was the one you figured out. I had a "static route" that routes all traffic through hamachi adapter, no idea why that was there. I removed with route del and now all works. Strange enough all others windows apllications (browser / ftp client / etc ) were working fine ... anyway thanks for the help : ) Very apprecciated!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.