Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Solved: Ring my extension and my mobile same time

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Sjaak Ee, Dec 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sjaak Ee

We have extension 211 marked with "Ring my extension and my mobile at the same time". The mobile phone nummber is correctly entered.
    When an other extension is calling extension 211, things are working as expected and the mobile phone rings.

Extension 211 is part of ring group with nr. 800. When the ring group 'rings' then extension 211 itself is working correct. However the mobile phone is not ringing.

The log file says:
    21:48:52.833 [CM503014]: Call(5): No known route to target: <sip:06xxxxxxxx@80.xxx.xxx.xxx:5060;nofwd=1>
    21:48:52.833 [CM503010]: Making route(s) to <sip:06xxxxxxxx@80.xxx.xxx.xxx:5060;nofwd=1>

In the outbound rules I specified for the allowed extensions: 100-999 in order to be sure that it can be any extension.
    Just for being sure I restarted the services as well prior to testing the new settings.

I am using version 9.14901 SP4

How to investigate the issue? Any suggestions are welcome

2. davidbenwell

davidbenwell Active Member

Re: Troubleshooting Ring my extension and my mobile same tim

could you put a 0 in the box "Calls to numbers starting with Prefix" and test again

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sjaak Ee

Unfortunately there was already a '0' written in the box you specified. The length of the number is 4 to 16 and should be fine as well.

Are there other suggestions?

4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

You could try taking out the extension "restrictions". When you datafilled the mobile number to forward to, did you input the number (including any access prefix) exactly as if you were calling it from an extension?

When you call the mobile from an extension, what does the 3CX log of the call look like? Does the number that it is routing the call on look the same as the one you posted earlier?

5. Sjaak Ee

When I take out the extension restrictions than it works. Which extension number should be added than to the restrictions?

6. Sjaak Ee

Today I installed the SP5 from 3CX. The issue is solved now in my case and behaves like expected.

In other words it works with extension restrictions for the outbound rules. In the restrictions, there is only specified the extension in use.

Thanks everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.