Solved: Shared Line Appearance (SLA)

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by dsnyc, Aug 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dsnyc

Has Shared Line Appearance (SLA) been implemented in v9?

If so, where are the instructions.

I am using Cisco SPA5xx phones. Thanks.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Re: Shared Line Appearance (SLA)

Here is a link to another blog/review...http://www.888voipstore.com/forum/3cx/376-3cx-version-9-a.html

3. dsnyc

I found what I was looking for. The new feature is called "Shared Parking" in v9. It is accessible via clicking on an extension and then assinging a BLF to a Shared Parking Extension (0-9).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. dsnyc

Is there a way to assign an extension to a Shared Parking Slot so that a call that is holding there can be picked up via not only the BLF key on the phone but at also by dialing an extension?

5. paul1

Yes. You can create a dummy extension with a mobile number of SP0 (or what ever shared parking number you wish). Set the Forwarding rules for this extension to "Send call to my mobile number" when the phone is busy or unregistered. When there is a call in the shared parking orbit you can call the dummy extension and retrieve the parked call.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.