Solved **Solved ** snom 760 provisioning failure :-(

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mindsuk, Oct 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mindsuk

Hi all!

It´s frustrating! I´ve got an Snom 760 phone, but I don´t get the phone running. The phone wasn't display at the System Management Console, so I tried to provision it manually.

After I´d copy the provision link at the phone web UI, the phone boots. I see the extension at the display, but it doesn't´t register to the 3CX!?

Please help me with it! Please have a look at my screenshots..

I have a new Debian version of 3CX running. I tried different Snom firmware files too, but without luck!

Greetings Tino

Attached Files:

2. GiannosC_3CX

GiannosC_3CX Guest

3. mindsuk

Hi GiannosC_3CX!

I´ve got an local 3CX system running!

Okay, now I load the firmware snom760-SIP 8.9.3.66 on my phone. I did a hard reset, but the phone is still not displaying at the 3CX web management console "marked in Bold"! I couldn't see the phone there..

Please help!

By the way...is this a special 3CX firmware file? I´m asking because I couldn't change the settings url manually!? There ist a url but it´s greyed out!?

https://xxxxxx.3cx.de:65001/rps/cfg{mac}

#3 mindsuk, Oct 4, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
  4. GiannosC_3CX

GiannosC_3CX Guest

5. mindsuk

Hi GiannosC_3CX,

no I didn't! I don´t know how to do this via RPS..

6. mindsuk

I really don‘t know whats wrong..the phone was running well with Askozia PBX

7. mindsuk

Hi!

Ok, now I´m a little step further. After I tried to provisioning via RPS (without luck), I could change the provisioning link in the phone webUI to the local IP Adress of my 3cx system. I login with the extension number and the voicemail PIN, the phone display has now the 3cx theme to show, but I get a new SIP identity status "25@192.168.178.111:5062: Registration failed".

Please help!

Attached Files:

8. mindsuk

I did a hard reset of my nom 760 again and tried it again via RPS. Now I get the message, that my Internet IP Adress has been blacklisted for 1800 sec. :(

Attached Files:

9. GiannosC_3CX

GiannosC_3CX Guest

hi mindsuk,

I have sent you a P.M. Please check your inbox.

10. mindsuk

Dear Giannos,

today, as I get home from work, my snom 760 is unregistered again. I tried a hardreset and rewrite the provisiion link in the web gui of the phone again. the phone boots up and did a firmwareupdate (it´s strange, because I had the latest firmware 8.9.3.66 on it at this time). After firmware install and reboot I could see, that the phone was provisioned, but it´s still not registered !?

Could you please help?

Attached Files:

11. GiannosC_3CX

GiannosC_3CX Guest

Hi mindsuk,

Please check if the ip phone is blacklisted on the management console and let us know.

12. mindsuk

Hi,

I checked it. No, it isn´t!

Attached Files:

13. GiannosC_3CX

GiannosC_3CX Guest

Hi,

I have sent you a PM.

14. mindsuk

Thanks a lot to Giannos! The problem was the port 5062 which was not included into the iptables so the iptables (firewall) drop the registration between the ip phone and the system.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.