(SOLVED)V5 SPA-3102 Can't get inbound calls

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by AldoLinares, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AldoLinares

AldoLinares New Member

V5 SPA-3102 Can't get inbound calls

I can't get any inbound calls, since upgrade to version 5.

This is what i get on the log, i know the credentials are correct i already tried to reconfigure everything same problem:

12:51:51.875 AuthMgr::eek:nAuthFailure [CM102001]: Authentication failed for SipReq: INVITE [10001@172.16.4.90 tid=-df3e57d2 cseq=INVITE contact=6641200463@172.16.4.200:5060 / 102 from(wire); Reason: Credentials don't match, check that authorization-ID and password match the ones in extension settings

2. AldoLinares

AldoLinares New Member

Strange thing is that inbound calls that are private or unknown, like calling from skype whitoud caller id get to 3CX but calls that have caller id dont get inside, and that's when the error poster earlier gets.

ON the other version it was an option that said identified caller by contact column, or something like that, but on version 5 there is no option for that.

3. archie

archie Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

V5 has much more flexible options for source identification. They are under Source identification section of your provider settings page

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. AldoLinares

AldoLinares New Member

Archie

I already tried some configurations but i can't make it to work, how would transalte from V3 to V5 the option:

Use IP in 'Contact' to recognize source

The only way i can make it to get inbound calls is by disabling from the spa3102 the CID function.

5. archie

archie Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

V5 always tries to use Contact to recoginze source. For a PSTN gateway device which is on fixed IP you may want to add Source identification rule:
    Contact : Host part = GWHostPort. Make sure that device settings host/port is the same as device reports it in Contact

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. archie

archie Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

Sorry, it is not completely true. Actually, the logic of default behaviour is too complex to describe it here. But one always can change default logic by specifying source identification rule(s). These rules will be described in manual in details, so you will have a proper guide soon.

7. AldoLinares

AldoLinares New Member

Same error:

10:55:55.453 AuthMgr::eek:nAuthFailure [CM102001]: Authentication failed for SipReq: INVITE [10001@172.16.4.90 tid=-d86a998b cseq=INVITE contact=6641200463@172.16.4.200:5060 / 102 from(wire); Reason: Credentials don't match, check that authorization-ID and password match the ones in extension settings

:cry:

8. archie

archie Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

Wait a minute, that opening bracket shouldn't be there. Are u sure u didn't put it in a config of gateway by accident?

9. AldoLinares

AldoLinares New Member

I search for it on all the options for a bracket but no, also it's the same configuration as V3, it was working fine, right now it's working but with CID disabled.

10. Djr747

I get the exact same error with a my 3102, but mine works fine. I think it might be a bogus error.

11. AldoLinares

AldoLinares New Member

Still can't get SPA3102 on V5 to work with Caller ID, any help?

I already tried a lot of things, even from fresh install new version configuration everything and dont work same error:

14:53:47.375 AuthMgr::eek:nAuthFailure [CM102001]: Authentication failed for SipReq: INVITE [10001@172.16.4.90 tid=-a338620c cseq=INVITE contact=6641200463@172.16.4.200:5060 / 102 from(wire); Reason: Credentials don't match, check that authorization-ID and password match the ones in extension settings

12. archie

archie Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

Try to leave blank passwords for lines in 3CX settings

13. AldoLinares

AldoLinares New Member

Archie thanks for your reply

Same error:

15:06:26.921 AuthMgr::eek:nAuthFailure [CM102001]: Authentication failed for SipReq: INVITE [10001@172.16.4.90 tid=-fd8624f cseq=INVITE contact=6641200463@172.16.4.200:5060 / 102 from(wire); Reason: Credentials don't match, check that authorization-ID and password match the ones in extension settings

14. AldoLinares

AldoLinares New Member

This happened to me before on version 3 and to make it to work i just did: Use IP in 'Contact' to recognize source

So i thing it have to be something similar, but it's not the same option on V5

15. AldoLinares

AldoLinares New Member

16. webguyz

webguyz New Member

I have the same error with my Vitelity line. Its registered, but won't connect incoming calls. There was not a template for this provider so I used Generic. I also have Broadvoice circuit, but there is a template for that provider and Broadvoice works well.

I remember I had to specify my incoming IP address in V3 for Vitelity line to work, but not sure where to do the same in V5.

17. archie

archie Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

Please send me a wireshark capture of incoming invite from SPA. If it is not possible - please send me 3CXPhoneSystem.trace.log taken at verbose level.
    arthur at 3cx dot com

18. archie

archie Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

That could be done in Source identification rule for VoIP provider

19. cjammer

cjammer New Member

I have the same problem. My SPA3102 and 3CX-V5 wont answer calls.

If you call in the call gets passed thru and you can answer the call on the phone plugged into it. It really acts like 3CX dont even see it.

Both the Extension and the PSTN Line have registered. I can call the ATA extension and place calls from the extension, but none will got out or in on the PSTN.

I started from scratch clean computer and a fresh 3102.

Cjammer

20. cjammer

cjammer New Member

Found Part of issue

Of the two problems I am having I have solved one.

The two problems are/were:

inbound calls only ring the connected analog phone.
    The other is I cannot get outbound calls to go.

With regards to the calls not going to the digital receptionist. I had forgot to tell 3CX to forward calls to the Digital receptionist....DUH...LOL.

Now I cant find the spot to control the number of rings before it answers.
    Can someone help me with That?

The other thing is I still cannot get outbound calls to work. I am sure It is a rules issue, but I just cant find it.

If anyone can help me with these two trivial problems, I would be very grateful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.