• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved [SOLVED] Yealink T32G can't connect with SBC - CM302002 CM102001

Status
Not open for further replies.

lubomir.bielik

Customer
Reaction score
Hello guys,

I have deployed free version of 3cx in google cloud, and I am trying to provision Yealink T32G phone with SBC. Phone is connected, and provisioned with link, however it tells me it has no service and i am unable to make or receive calls. When I looked into activity logs of 3CX, i found an error, but i have no idea how to solve it.
First there is CM302002, and right after that CM102001

I noticed that there is a bad username "IPPhone", while my username is same as the extension number. I have no idea why it is being changed, and that is probably the cause of phone not working. I am using MikroTik router as DHCP server, and i can see that the phone has no host name, which is a bit weird for me too.

Logs from 3CX

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
03/14/2018 11:54:39 AM - [CM102001]: Authentication failed for AuthFail Recv Req INVITE from 109.xxx.yyy.120:5060 tid=300172871 [email protected]:
INVITE sip:[email protected] SIP/2.0
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 10.xxx.yyy.129:5060;branch=z9hG4bK300172871;received=109.xxx.yyy.120
Max-Forwards: 70
To: <sip:[email protected]>
From: "10.xxx.yyy.129" <sip:[email protected]>;tag=3974419629
Call-ID: [email protected].129
CSeq: 2 INVITE
Allow: INVITE, INFO, PRACK, ACK, BYE, CANCEL, OPTIONS, NOTIFY, REGISTER, SUBSCRIBE, REFER, PUBLISH, UPDATE, MESSAGE
Content-Type: application/sdp
Proxy-Authorization: Digest username="IPPhone",realm="3CXPhoneSystem",nonce="414d53595aa8ff6f75:d3b67ff4cacb5ec98d5c098d583ec04f",uri="sip:[email protected]",response="ebee194baf9e763ff040784226e5dae0",algorithm=MD5
Supported: replaces
User-Agent: Yealink SIP-T32G fw32.70.9.18 hw22.3.2.32.0.0.0 [PHONE MAC]
Allow-Events: talk, hold, conference, refer, check-sync
Content-Length: 290

v=0
o=- 20000 20000 IN IP4 10.xxx.yyy.129
s=SDP data
c=IN IP4 10.xxx.yyy.129
t=0 0
m=audio 11780 RTP/AVP 0 8 18 9 101
a=rtpmap:0 PCMU/8000
a=rtpmap:8 PCMA/8000
a=rtpmap:18 G729/8000
a=fmtp:18 annexb=no
a=rtpmap:9 G722/8000
a=fmtp:101 0-15
a=rtpmap:101 telephone-event/8000
a=sendrecv
; Reason: Credentials don't match, check that authorization-ID and password match the ones in extension settings
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
03/14/2018 11:54:39 AM - [CM302002]: Authentication failed due to unidentified source of: SipReq: INVITE [email protected] tid=300172871 cseq=2 INVITE [email protected] / 2 from(wire)

I have connected only Windows softphone application, but that one works great. And for PnP, I cannot find the phone as new one ready for register in remote 3CX, however we have one more 3CX on local network, which is being used, and I can see the phone there with PnP.

Can there be a conflict between the two 3CXs?

Have you configured SBC correctly - what version are you running , windows or Linux

https://www.3cx.com/docs/3cx-tunnel-session-border-controller/

https://www.3cx.com/docs/3cx-tunnel-session-border-controller/

When you setup the phone within 3CX, are you selecting 3CX SBC (remote) as the provision method and putting in the IP address of the 3CX SBC server ?

You say you have two 3CX servers,

Are there on the same lan network , if so why ?
Do each 3CX server have different external wan IP address, and port forwarding is configured correct
Does the firewall test pass

I believe the SBC has been configured correclty, I am using one on Raspberry Pi.

Yes, i have put there the SBC address, correct one.

3CX servers are not on the same LAN, one is local, and other is in Google Cloud. I have problem with the Google Cloud one. Both of them have different external and local IPs, and port forwarding is set correctly.

Firewall test on Cloud 3CX passes, test on local one fails because of NAT rules, but 3CX is working ok. When i change the NATs to pass the firewall tests i have problems registering to our most used SIP trunk, so I chose SIP trunk functionality over Firewall test.

I have firmware version 32.70.9.18.

When I tried to install firmware from the page you provided, i got this error after a few seconds:
"SKIPPED: invalid oem name in rom file..."

The firmware update was rolled back and i am left with my old firmware.

I have firmware version 32.70.9.18.

When I tried to install firmware from the page you provided, i got this error after a few seconds:
"SKIPPED: invalid oem name in rom file..."

The firmware update was rolled back and i am left with my old firmware.

This is a very strange firmware and it is not listed in Yealinks website either. Your phone might be locked to that firmware and that might be causing your issue.
You should speak to the vendor who sold you this phone and get the firmware sorted out first.

YiannisH, you were right, the firmware was exclusively for the vendor I bought the phone from, Joyce.cz. I got that confirmed from Yealink aswell. After contacting the vendor, i got a downgrade, then i was able to install firmware from 3CX page and now everything works. Thanks for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.