some calls works and not the others

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by sebastian.rojas, Jun 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sebastian.rojas

Hello
    i have a problem with certain extension, i don't know if need some hardware and drivers required for the use of 3cx, but this is what happens:

i don't know the reason why some extensions are considered remote, why some calls works and the not the others

Thanks for your time
    Best Regards

:shock:

Attached Files:

2. NickD_3CX

NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

In the bad call, it seems to drop after 32 seconds. If this is a consistent behavior you may want to have a look at this:
    http://www.3cx.com/forums/migration-v7-v11-call-drops-after-32-secs-with-ack-not-received-41920.html

Usually not drivers are required, but the only reason I can think of some extensions showing as remote STUN is because they seem to be registering from a Public IP (130.0.10.69). If this is the Public IP the Server is on, and the phone is on the same LAN as the 3CX Server, for some reason the phone might be trying to contact the Server through its Public IP and basically doing a 'loopback' off the firewall, and some firewalls don't like that. This would also justify the phone not receiving the ACK.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.