Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Solved Some DDI numbers cannot be answered

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by MCCIT, Jun 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MCCIT

Suddenly within the last few days we believe certain DDI numbers inbound that ring a call Q cannot be answered, the call comes in the phones on the Call Q ring, you pick up the call and its silence, meanwhile at the caller end (when tested from a mobile) just keeps ringing.

We have about 15 DDI.s they all work as they should except for 3, I have tried recreating the DDI's but this made no difference, like wise if I make the DDI call a specific extension for instance.

Not sure if this makes any difference, but the 3 DDI's not working are all unique numbers and area codes for part of the country, all other DDI have the same local areas code for our area.

We are running latest v15 version

2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @MCCIT

Based on your description i would contact your provider first and ask them if there is an issue on their side then run a wireshark capture to see where the issue us

3. MCCIT

Thanks YiannisH, I did do that and they reported no issues, then suddenly 2 days later it started working OK again with no changes to the system.
    So it works now but no idea why it stopped working, I do find that V15 does do quirky things that V14 never did.

4. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Glad to hear the issue is resolved. If nothing changed on your side and things started working i would think that things might have changed on the providers side.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.