• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Some phones not transfering call

Status
Not open for further replies.

andykeen

Reaction score
Hi All.

Hope this is a simple one.

We have a 3cx system with 4 phones.

2 of the phones are the cheapo - Grandstream Budgetone 201 and the other 2 are Grandstream GXP 2100

Here’s the thing - I receive an incoming call and I answer on a Budgetone 201 extension I can transfer the call to another Budgetone 201 and/or I can transfer to a GXP2100 no problem.

However if I receive the incoming call (or an internal call) on a GXP2100 I cannot transfer it to another phone - either a Budgetone 201 or a GXP2100. I can successfully place the call on hold on the GXP2100 and the other extension or caller can hear the music on hold and I can dial an extension, but it will not connect.

Does anyone have any ideas here please?
Thanks you
Andy Keen.

How are you actually doing the transfer? The buttons on some phones can have functions changed in the settings and may not be performing the function as labelled.

Answered my own question with some digging - if anyone interested check-out

http: //www.3cx.com/blog/voip-howto/attended-transfer-grandstream/ - NOT AVAILABLE - UNSUPPORTED MODEL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deanhbs
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.