• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

somebody have a example to identify callerid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronaldoveronesi

Reaction score
I need to identify the caller to filter calls that originate with the number 9090, can someone pass me an example or show how to do?

There is a session variable that contains the callerid. It is "session.ani". You can use a Conditional component to compare session.ani against the value you need, and take a different path depending on that.

i´m having some troubles to make a project that show´s me the caller id, :S can you send me a example that make this? please!!! :cry:

I didn't find an example about that, but the callerid is stored in the session.ani variable. You can use it wherever you need it. For example, you can use a Conditional component and compare it agains some value, and take a different path depending on that. What do you need to do exactly? And how are you trying to do it? If you can explain that, we can suggest you how to do it.

I´m trying to identify the number that is calling me, for example: 909012345678, so, all incoming call that start with "9090" will be transfered for "END CALL".

That's easy:
1) Add a Conditional component with 2 branches.
2) In the first branch, select the condition property and enter the following expression:
EQUAL(LEFT(session.ani,4),'9090')

You can easily create that expression using the Expression Editor.

3) Into the first branch, insert a new Disconnect Call component, so calls from caller id starting with 9090 are dropped.
4) Into the second branch, do whatever you want with the call. Here you will have calls where caller id doesn't start with 9090. For example, transfer the call somewhere...

Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.