• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

somebody have same problem^?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joelion

Reaction score
hi everybody, i have a problem with 3cx.
Afeter system loaded and registrations good for sip eutelia and internal phone all work better. but after 1/2 minutes on display says all ok but the numer is not reachable!! i must restart system for do working again.

i have tried to disallow firewalls but is the same!!
somebody can help me??

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Joelion said:
hi everybody, i have a problem with 3cx.
Afeter system loaded and registrations good for sip eutelia and internal phone all work better. but after 1/2 minutes on display says all ok but the numer is not reachable!! i must restart system for do working again.

i have tried to disallow firewalls but is the same!!
somebody can help me??

:shock: :shock: :shock:

If you run "tracert eutelia.it" on PBX host you will see a lot of routers which are between PBX host and provider.
First 2-3 will be like 192.168.nnn.nnn(10.nnn.nnn.nnn) and first will be, definitely, like 192.168.nnn.nnn (10.nnn.nnn.nnn)
Am I right? (if it is not as I've described then it will be _very_ interesting case!)

Thanks

yes you are right!!
what do you think about this problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.