Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Sonicwall Help

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Michael Knutson, Nov 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael Knutson

We have setup 3CX behind a Sonicwall. Everything seems to be working just fine. We have followed the 3CX Sonicwall guide and all the rules are set up. Although the firewall check keeps failing. This is a little of what I get from the firewall checker.

• testing 3CX SIP Server... failed (How to resolve?)
    o stopping service... done
    o detecting SIP ALG... not detected
    o testing port 5060... Mapping does not match 5060. Mapping is 16708. (How to resolve?)
    o starting service... done
    • testing 3CX Tunneling Proxy... failed (How to resolve?)
    o testing port 5090... Mapping does not match 5090. Mapping is 16738. (How to resolve?)
    o starting service... done
    • testing 3CX Media Server... canceled
    o testing ports [9000..9255]... canceled
     testing port 9000... Mapping does not match 9000. Mapping is 20648. (How to resolve?)
     testing port 9001... Mapping does not match 9001. Mapping is 20649. (How to resolve?)

I am racking my brain but cannot come up with anything.

2. phil@lgmanor.com

On the outbound NAT rule that is created by the wizard, go to the advanced tab and check the "disable source port remap".

Capture.JPG

Joseph Oimi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.