Sonus SBC-1000 and 3CX temporary solution for ISDN

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Lewis Burgess, Sep 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lewis Burgess

Hi all,

We are about to migrate from Lync Server 2010 to 3CX. At the moment we have ISDN lines that terminate on a Sonus SBC-1000 gateway.

As it will take a while to migrate our numbers from the ISDN supplier to a SIP provider, we will need to maintain the ISDN lines for inbound calls for a couple of months. (Outbound calls will be going across SIP) I'd prefer to do this without renting another gateway that is known to work with 3CX, purely due to very tight budgets.

I've not found much online in the way of linking a Sonus SBC-1000 to 3CX. I understand this is not officially supported, but has anyone tried this? Does it work? We know the Sonus is fine for ISDN<->Lync, so in theory it should be possible?

Thanks.

2. sip.bg

sip.bg Active Member

If this gateway is based on SIP and is known that works with Asterisk (FreePBX), 99.9% you could use with 3CX. Search the internet for compatibility with Asterisk.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.