Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Soundpoint IP 301

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by keeldrahcir, Feb 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keeldrahcir

I know this phone is unsupported but Im truly hoping to get this problem fixed. I have managed to provision the phone and functionally it works however there are no tones/ringer audio. If I create a new provisioning directory and copy in all the firmware files downloaded from polycom I get my tones but am not provisioned to the server. When I go back to the normal provisioning folder the phone work but back to no tones/ringer audio.

Does someone know what I need to change in order to get this thing fully funcional?

Thanks!

2. keeldrahcir

I figured this out. I simply used the default polycom config file instead of the template on the server. I had to add the username, password etc to get the connection. The I added the lines of code for the time server. Now I just have to get the directory working but I'm optimistic that it will work fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.