• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Soundpoint IP 301

Status
Not open for further replies.

keeldrahcir

Reaction score
I know this phone is unsupported but Im truly hoping to get this problem fixed. I have managed to provision the phone and functionally it works however there are no tones/ringer audio. If I create a new provisioning directory and copy in all the firmware files downloaded from polycom I get my tones but am not provisioned to the server. When I go back to the normal provisioning folder the phone work but back to no tones/ringer audio.

Does someone know what I need to change in order to get this thing fully funcional?

Thanks!

I figured this out. I simply used the default polycom config file instead of the template on the server. I had to add the username, password etc to get the connection. The I added the lines of code for the time server. Now I just have to get the directory working but I'm optimistic that it will work fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaayb512
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.