Source ID in v15

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by xirgo, Dec 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xirgo

Hey guys,

I suddenly started having some issues with a trunk since the latest SP for the Linux 3CX instance.

I've spent the most part of the morning troubleshooting it with our trunk provider and it everything appears to be good on their end. After a trace on the trunk provider side, we were able to see the INVITE reaching the IP of 3CX, then the system responds 100 trying, then (after the ring time) the SIP trink system cancel the request, and 3CX system responds "481 Call/transaction doesnt exist"

I'm thinking it may be something to do with Source ID as in the past I've had success with this feature however I cannot seam to find this in V15

Has anyone come across this issue?

Otherwise would anyone be able to point me to this section in 3CX V15? http://www.3cx.com/blog/docs/did-voip-provider/

2. ALuisPV

Hi xirgo ,

go to the configuration of your SIP Trunk in 3CX and go to the "Inbound Parameters" tab. Scroll down and you can find this checkbox "Configure how 3CX should identify calls coming from this trunk". When you enable this parameter, you'll be able to configure how 3CX should indentify the calls from this Trunk.

Is this feature the one that you're looking for ?

You can try with it.

Best Regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.