Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

SP2 ETA?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by TSlocum, Sep 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TSlocum

TSlocum New Member

Do we have a release window that's more specific than September/October for SP2? I'm having more and more issues with v15 that I'm hoping will be easier to manage and fix in SP2. I never had this many issues with v12.5 or 14. Thinking of going back to 14 until SP2 is released.

Not looking for specific dates or anything, but more like "we're in final testing" or "it will be a while yet."

2. PatrickTodd

What kinds of issues are you experiencing with v15 that you didnt with v14? We were considering upgrading.

3. TSlocum

TSlocum New Member

You can't edit more than one extension at once, which is coming in SP2.

The activity log doesn't work at all. It shows only a few entries with a "show more" button on the bottom, but it loads new entries rather than going back in time how it should.

I'm having weird provisioning issues (might be self-inflicted from some tweaking). But, I can't get the phones to reprovision correctly on v15. They are on the default templates but things aren't working right.

Settings sometimes disappear or change for no discernible reason.

I would wait until SP2, and even then, wait until you see reports of it working well.

4. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

It is true that bulk operations are coming to SP2 so is a lot of functionality. You can check whats coming in the following link
    http://www.3cx.com/blog/news/uc-features/
    When this is coming out is not known yet but from the article it should not take too long.
    What i do know is that provisioning of phones is working as it should so is the activity log. When i click on load more it does take me back in time and i am able to view previous logs.

Any chance you are using a non supported browser? We have seen issues like that with internet explorer.

5. TSlocum

TSlocum New Member

Activity log doesn't work correctly for me in Chrome Version 53.0.2785.116 m (64-bit), Firefox 48.0.2, or Microsoft Edge 38.14393.0.0.

Also selecting a phone and clicking the provision button doesn't do anything for me.

6. JCarnes

Edit... We just realized we had a DNS issue that was preventing the auto provisioning from working. The provisioning is working for our Yealink T41p's after we corrected the DNS problem.

7. golden123

The log in v15 seem to be lacking a lot of information, even when in verbose mode - it doesnt seem possible to see what rule it is matching and going out of etc?

8. nickster

We are experiencing the issues with the inbound rules disappearing. Very frustrating. I heard my specific issue is solved in SP2.

9. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Coming this week hopefully guys..
    All the issues in this post will be resolved..

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  10. sjp_crs

Is there a list of specific issues fixed in SP2 that is available ?

Just curious - I'm doing user-acceptance testing next week for my wife's company, and having a list of things that are fixed would be useful when we come across issues (assuming SP2 isn't available before hand).

If not, I can wait for the official release :)

11. TSlocum

TSlocum New Member

They usually have a changelog available once the update drops.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.