• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

SP3 and Shared Parking in Assistant

Status
Not open for further replies.

danoh

Reaction score
According to the update notes, 3CX Assistant can now make use of the Shared Parking slots.

I'm running 3CX assistant 9.0.14499.0

I can't seem to get this working. It's acting exactly the same was as it did before SP3.

Calls parked from a hard phone to SP0 aren't showing up in the call assistant, and calls parked using the call assistant are parking to the *0 type parking and not to the shared parking slots.

Anyone else seeing this?

I parked a call this morning it showed the number and (0)
The second call came in before the other call was unparked and showed a number and also (0), I expected (1)
Also not sure how to get all users to see all parked calls so anyone can pick it up.
We are trying to get 3cx implemented and are testing; not live yet.

Hi,
I just tried it and as you say they are both numbered (0). I cannot then unpark using another phone, as there are two (0) parking spaces. However, with call assistant I can pickup the 2nd parked call - no problem. It does look like a bug.

Kind regards
Richard

Hi,
I think I've cracked it! In Call Assistant go to preferences -> advanced. In call parking, set "Increment parking orbit on multiple call parkings". It now seems to work as one would expect. Otherwise it always parks on the same given orbit number. I guess that is OK if you set extension 401 to use orbit 0, 402 to use orbit 1 etc. Or maybe share one parking number amongst a number of extensions.

Please let me know how you get on.

Kind regards
Richard Crabb

That's not using the shared parking though. SP0, SP1, SP2, etc

Sorry, but I thought that it was using shared parking. It seemed work when I tested it.

Yeah same problem even when the increment parking orbit is checked.

Doesn't seem an issue with normal (*0x) type parking, just shared parking.

I can't see shared parked calls in assistant when parked on a hard phone, or vise versa. Matter of fact, I don't see how to even park a call to a shared parking slot using assistant.

The update notes for the latest version mentions that this now available, but I guess it's still broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steffen Ekerdt
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.