SP3 Issues

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by bangsjaman, Oct 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bangsjaman

Hi,

I have tested SP3 this weekend, and according to change log this should have been fixed:
    ■External Queue call forwarding

But as I have mentioned in here several time I still have this problem:

Under forwarding rules for an extension I haved ticked "Ring my extension and my mobile at the same time".
    If incoming call is directly to extension this is working fine, but if incoming call is from a queue then the calling party is disconnected as soon as I answer my ringing mobile. (But the mobile is not disconnected)

Shouldnt this have been corrected?

Benjamin

2. sigma1

sigma1 Active Member

I think this is deliberate. I would NOT want a queue to ring my mobile! xternal call is NOT sing both BUT outside dialing... I personally do not see this as a problem at all.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. bangsjaman

It can not be deliberate that it disconnects an incoming call, AFTER I answer it??

The problem is NOT that my mobile is not ringing, because my mobile is ringing but I cant answer the call.

If this should be deliberate then queue calls should not even ring on my mobile when "Ring my extension and my mobile at the same time" is ticked. But they does, but I can not answer...

4. sigma1

sigma1 Active Member

I think that a filter should be added not to ring the mobile when the call originates from a queue or a ring group.Would you like your personal cell phone voicemail to take a ring group or queue call? I certainly would not.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

We missed this - No it is not deliberate - We will fix this asap - thanks for reporting.

External queue forwarding is not this issue. This is something else - this is related to outbound rules filtering. I will advise when we have a fix for this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.