SP3 MyPhone Bug?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by pstulac, Sep 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pstulac

It seems that when upgrading to SP3 and then installing the new myphone that if a user who doesn't have access to the extension details clicks on settings they get an error that asks them to restart the application. If you give them access to "Extension Details" they don't get this error. Wondering if others are seeing the same?

2. MichaelB

MichaelB Member
    3CX Support

Send me an email - mb@3cx.com
    Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. capitol1

I'm experiencing the the exact same thing. Error message: An unknown error has occurred. Please restart application.

I also get the following error when trying to save changes:
    An error occurred while saving extension settings changes for extension: 105 Error: Error 0x17E0. Debugging resource strings are unavailable. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=106663&Version=4.0.60531.0&File=mscorrc.dll&Key=0x17E0

I will try enabling Extension Details and see if that fixes it.

Thanks,
    Jeff

4. capitol1

Workaround confirmed.

Unchecking the box labeled "Hide Extension Details Tab in 3CX MyPhone" in the 3CX Management Console does resolve the problem.

5. MichaelB

MichaelB Member
    3CX Support

Its a known issue and we are working on it.
    Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. pstulac

Of note also, if you click on OK you can continue to use the app. It is an annoyance but not a complete show stopper, many thanks to Michael for getting on this right away!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.