Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

SP6 and Demo License

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Felixcat, Feb 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Felixcat

I'm just a home user of 3cx and my system will never be used in a commercial company, I'd like to upgrade to SP6 to keep things up to date but I'm concerned about the license I have which is the familiar demo code ending in EIV4. Will the system still work with this code after upgrading to SP6 or will it stop working in the future perhaps? I don't expect to be able to use 3cx for free forever but would like to know when to start saving for a license!

2. misstake2012

It will be work with demo key but you have to reactivate licence

3. se@svendsgade82.dk

Hi ...
    Just tried to activate former used v10 demo key - but is now revoked.
    How to obtain a new demo key ?

4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Re-submit your information, as if you were going to download a new version. You should receive the new code in an email.
    http://www.3cx.com/phone-system/download-phone-system.html

Update...

Which I did, as I had been holding off SP6. In the email it hadn't changed from what I currently have , and it ends EIV4, as you mentioned. I can only assume that you either wrote it down incorrectly, or you are using a one for an eye, or zero for an oh, or vice versa.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.