Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

SP6 template from Grandstreamexecutive

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by millsey, Feb 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. millsey

millsey New Member

Hi

We have our own template for Grandstream GXP2100 and after upgrading to SP6 I replaced the new SP6 provided template with our own. The updated blog post now says that:

Fixed: Grandstream crash related to BLF Keys caused by a firmware update (Re-provision required)

I guess there is something different in the new template which I need to identify - our own template may have an error in it from the original taken from SP5. So could some kind soul please post the content of the 3CX grandstreamexecutive template.

We need to use our own because of things like handset volume which is not configurable without editing the template.

Thanks!
    Millsey

2. RLester

ONLY THING I HAVE CHANGED IS DTMF, I USE SIP INFO

THE ORG FILE WAS SET TO P2301=1 AND P2303=0

# Send DTMF. 0 - no, 1 - yes
    # in-audio
    P2301 = 0
    # Via RTP (RFC2833)

P2302 = 0

# Via SIP INFO
    P2303 = 1

END OF MY EDITS
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    3CX FILE START BELOW HERE
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAD TO SPLIT FILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [Use "code" to post content of the log and files]

3. RLester

[Use "code" to post content of the log and files]

4. RLester

You wouldn't hapen to use a PSTN Gateway do you and if so would it happen to be a GXW41XX? I am haveing trouble with VoIP to PSTN dialing.

5. millsey

millsey New Member

Thanks for posting. We are SIP only except for a Patton 4xxx box as an FXS for some legacy conf phones.

6. RLester

Who is you SIP or VoIP provider and I would guess you’re happy with the service?

7. millsey

millsey New Member

We are using NODE4 for our SIP trunk, they are very good value but we have had a few issues. They don't support the VIA header as per the RFC specification but that can be got around by a firewall doing packet inspection. We haev a Cisco ASA5505 which is not expensive and does this inspection well (change teh VIA header tot eh external IP address of hte switch instead of it being the internal IP addres)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.