SPA-3000

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by dpoynter01, Dec 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dpoynter01

Hello

I'm new to all this PBX business... I have my 3CX system setup and using the 3cx voip phone... All works well... I would like to use a standard line phone... We purchased and SPA-3000 to set this up, but from what I'm reading it may not work because its not an ATA? Anyone try this?

2. KerryG

KerryG Active Member

I usually dont quickly dismiss posts but seriously, Do a search in the forums and look in the wiki, there is more than enough information of using this device.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. drac

I always use the SPA-3102.
    It's configuration is very easy and works perfect.

Regards,

Jan

4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Both the SPA3000 and SPA3102 will work as a gateway and an ATA at the same time despite "documentation" that indicates the contrary. I've got both (several 3102's) and as long as you make sure that the ports are set up to match 3CX settings AND you disable the internal interaction between the LINE and PSTN portions, they will behave like two separate units. The 3102 gives you the added benefit of an internal router (or bridged LAN port) and updated firmware.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.