Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

SPA-3102 not showing as registered in V15

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Cjay, Aug 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cjay

Cjay New Member

I know the SPA-3102 is no longer a supported PSTN gateway, but I'm curious as to why under V15 'SIP Trunks' it no longer shows the gateway as 'up' [green dot] if Register/Account based authentication is used [just like I'm using in V14]. This in turn means the dashboard shows 0/1 trunks up.

In fact the gateway is registering as expected [verified on Wireshark] and can pass calls, so it would seem that the underlying logic of PSTN gateways may have changed when it moved from the 'PSTN Gateways' under V14 to 'SIP Trunks' in V15.

Has anyone else tried the SPA-3102 PSTN Gateway in V15 with a different result? I am only trialing the free version of V15, so possibly the 1 trunk limit may have something to do with this?

2. salim.shrestha

I too had some same kind of issue while registering SPA-3102 in v15. Well trying to register SPA-3102 in the free version didn't worked at all.

I tried to register it with Standard license. It does register well on the license version. But the problem is, I have 5 SPA-3102 gateway for 5 PSTN line and only 3 gateway got registered.

It may be the issue of license. But why on the version 15 only. It does work well in v14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.