SPA-3102

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by George Georgiou, Aug 16, 2007.

1. George Georgiou

I Have evrithing working find exept for outbound calls with the Linksys SPA-3102.

Any idea

My setup on 3120 is

Dial Plan 8: (S0<:10000>)
    Disconnect Tone: 480@-30,620@-30;4(.25/.25/1+2)

2. Mirzab

Mirzab Member

There have been a lot of SPA3012 config questions and issues recently, quite a lot from me in the total :lol: I did get mine working fine and now love it. PM me with an email address and I will send my configuration screen prints for the SPA and 3CX. Probably the easiest start.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Outbound PSTN or outbount VSP?

4. George Georgiou

itfarmer

outbound PSTN

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In the Line 1 Tab
    1. Dial plan enter something like <#9:><:mad:gw0>. #9 being what you dial to get through to the PSTN. You can use another combination if you like.
    2. In the PSTN Tab:
    Leave dial plan 1 empty
    Make sure VoIP-To-PSTN Gateway Enable is set to “Yes”
    Line 1 VoIP Caller DP: “1”
    VoIP Caller Auth Method: “PIN”

6. Mirzab

Mirzab Member

Hi George, email sent with screen prints attached. Remember please that my overall setup works for North America so ignore settings that would be country specific. I am also afraid that I use mine somewhat different than most, for example I access in/out directly on the PSTN tab and do not use dial plans or dial from Line 1, so you will find my settings do not conform to most. End result is the same though, it works :lol: