Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

spa 3102

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by techworx, Jul 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. techworx

with reference to the post by invisage,(SPA-3102 Gateway PSTN Outbound Dialling Problem) can anyone please clarify how to set up a standard ata extension in 3cx, can only see how to set normal extensions

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The ATA is setup just like a normal extension, then simply connect the phone to the ATA.

Thanks,

3. Henk

Henk Member

Keith,

Can you elaborate on that, my understanding was that an ATA cannot be an extension, but I am hoping i am incorrect.

H.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Stuck101

I actually have an SPA-2102 setup as an extension to connect a DECT 6 cordless analog phone to 3CX, has worked out fine.

5. amygoda

amygoda Member

Hello
    Just add new pstn
    name it and mark spa 3102
    change the port to 5061
    then put the data in spa pstn

6. ess

ess New Member

http: //www.3cx.com/voip-gateways/linksys-3102/ - NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Point 19 starts discussing how to add a phone to the FXP port to function as an ATA adaptor. Basically, you can plug in any standard POTS phone to that and it'll function like a SIP phone. There are codes in the ATA setup for * codes such as transfer, etc. that you can set.

good luck!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Henk

Henk Member

Well Well what do you know,

I might brush up the old dect phones.

The PSTN line still functions as a PSTN incoming and outgoing?

H.

8. Stuck101

Hello Henk,

Yes, actually we use this daily as an active extension, no problems, audio quality has been quite good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.