• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

SPA3000 Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

adetterer

Reaction score
Hi,
I have been using 5 SPA3000 units as inbound/outbound PSTN gateway's for 3CX V5.1 with great success.

I have a couple spare however I was wondering for future installations if anyone knows of a gateway that works well with Australian lines and 3CX.

I have tried the SPA400 however I found it to be fairly terrible, the SPA3000's are cheap and work well however it would be nice to have a single 4/8 port PSTN gateway that is built for the job.

Thoughts Anyone?

The Patton 4114 is a 4 port FXO gateway, they seem to work pretty much anywhere if you use the appropriate tone set. They are not the cheapest but are one of the best, better still they are on the supported hardware list and the 3cx can generate a config for them.

Didn't reply initially because I didn't have an alternative - using SPA3Ks and happy - in fact they work much better as a PSTN gateway than pass through PSTN to the FXS port as far as I can tell in terms of echo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leo13215464
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.