• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

SPA3102 answering call but not passing to 3cx

Status
Not open for further replies.

justin

Reaction score
I've setup my SPA3102 as per the manual on the site here, but when I recieve a PSTN call (I called it myself) it answers the line, but does not pass the call to 3cx as all I hear is silence. Also after hanging up the SPA won't terminate the call unless I physically unplug and reconnect the PSTN phone line so just leaves any other incoming calls with an line busy tone :( If you think it's necessary I'll post my config on here.

Screenshots of the config would help us check your configuraiton here.

Thanks,

Config files of the PSTN line from the spa will help aswell.

At the moment we fly blind.

H>

Figured you would need the config but didn't get a chance before work to post it coz i was running late :p Heres the config anyhow. Any idea why it wouldn't let me post the HTML of the SPA config on here? It said that it contained too few words despite being pages long?

justin,
On the PSTN tab, you have "PSTN Caller Default DP" set to 8 but have no dial plan defined for Dial Plan 8. Copy your dial plan 1 into dial plan 8 and it should work.

dyntech said:
justin,
On the PSTN tab, you have "PSTN Caller Default DP" set to 8 but have no dial plan defined for Dial Plan 8. Copy your dial plan 1 into dial plan 8 and it should work.

Hmmm...I never changed that setting so I dunno how it ended up on that :S Anyhow I changed PSTN Caller Default DP to 1 and saved, now it doesn't even answer the call?!? The line light blinks when the call comes in but it doesn't answer it for some reason :(

I don't know why but, the 3CX documentation and everything else I have seen about the SPA-3102 says to use Dial Plan 8. I have no idea if there is something special about 8 or not but try that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.