• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

SPA3102 - NO AUDIO both ways

Status
Not open for further replies.

loowee

Reaction score
Hello guys...

I have a SPA400 gateway setup with the 3CX system.
Everything works fine with the SPA942 phones but I cant get any audiofrom a ATA SPA3102 when calling from the POTS phone linked to it.
The weird thing is that everything is ok the other way around ( When an extension or an external caller calls the SPA3102 ).
The problem is only when SPA3102 calls internal extensions or external callees. Audio is NO GO on any side.

I have searched trough various forums and tried all setup provided by the tutorials but nothing will do...
Updated firmware, still nothing...
Switched device, negative...

Running V8 of the 3CX phone system.
I have 3 years experience with VOIP in general and I installed over 10 Cisco SPA systems.

Anyone can help me out with the SPA3102 ? It's gotta be sumptin with codecs or packets !!?
Keep in mind I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING FOUND ON THIS FORUM AND FROM THE 3CX WEBSITE.

Thx guys !!

Anyone ?

It's gotta be something obvious since it works when other extension calls the SPA3102.
No audio is only occuring when SPA3102 calls internally or externally...

Thx !

I am a bit on a loss, what internally means here.

The sp receives an external call, routes it to 3cx and then the call is routed to an extension.

What does internally mean in this context?

I assume that:
- Spa is registered in 3cx
- spa is connected correctly
- spa is a save zone.

sound is in general RTP

Check if your RTP ports are setup within the range 16384 - 16482 and that those ports have clearance on you network
PSTN line is enabled on the spa
Ensure your SIP transport is set t something you use eg UDP
Prefered coded is G711a

Let me know how you go.

H.

Was this particular 3102 used in another installation? If so, was a factory reset done prior to setting it up with 3CX? I'm wondering if there are some NAT setting left over from something else. I've put in a few of these and have never had any issues of one way audio when used on the same network as the PBX. You do have the LAN plugged into the right RJ45 jack, right? Have you left the port settings 5060 and 5061 , the default settings? Are you also making use of the FXO port on the 3102?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leowong
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.