• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved SPA3102 Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stiderx

Reaction score
Hi

I am running 3CX on OVH hosted machine, I have installed a SPA3102 to bring my current pstn line into the 3CX server, adapter is configured and registered. When I get an incoming call to the ptsn line, the call is registered in 3CX logs, but it is not routed to my extensions, inbound rule is set ok.
The log error I see is

Authentication failed for AuthFail Recv Req INVITE from xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:5062 tid=-9ff2d408 [email protected]:
INVITE sip:%[email protected] SIP/2.0

Can any one throw any light on this for me pls

If I am reading the log correctly the problem is "%3C", if so how do I correct this pls.

Was this working previously? Can you post a shot of the PSTN Line tab from the 3102.

By the way %3C = < , so... is there some place in the settings, of the 3102, where you have "<10001" ?

not easily, what setting do you need to know?

ah I thought the %3C was strange

sorry new setup

In one of the dialplans, you have entered where the incoming calls are to go. Something like... (S0<:10001>)

You didn't put the < in the wrong spot did you? Or leave out the :

thanks leejor a simple typo in the dial plan " : " in the wrong place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilyass.b
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.