Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

SPA3102 - PSTN Unable to make calls

Discussion in 'Windows' started by jmodi, Apr 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmodi

I am only using the LAN interface on SPA3012 for both PSTN and VoIP. I have both PSTN and VoIP registered in 3CX. I can make call through VoIP but not PSTN. My PSTN is only local with 7 digits, I have tried to play around with outbound rules but not a chance. When I pick my Analog phone, there is dial tone.

According to the logs, the call cannot find a route. I have no clue the why this is happening. I will try to buy a DID and try to configured another incoming line to check again. NOTE, with all this, I can still receive incoming call without problem.

I need help.

Regards,

Joseph

2. jmodi

I can now make outbound calls via PSTN. The only thing I had to do was use a different sip port number for PSTN. Incoming calls to the PSTN number registers in the SPA3102, I am only left with configuring the Digital Receptionist and everything should work fine. I will update later when I am done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.