Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

SPA504G provisioning template with speed dials

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by davecra, Jun 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davecra

Hello,
    I'm having trouble getting a spa504g to set line keys 3 & 4 to speed dial, and display correctly. Actually, the speed dial works, it's just that I cannot get the %%blffirstname1%% %%blflastname1%% to translate to the users name.
    If I provision a line to type BLF it works, but if I select type Speed Dials and select a users extension under Action, the variables don't translate.
    I have manually edited the phones config file, editing the "<Short_Name_3_ group="Phone/Line_Key_3">First Last</Short_Name_3_>" part and it works.
    I also have edited the template to: '<Short_Name_3_ group="Phone/Line_Key_3">%%blf1%%</Short_Name_3_>' and this works but that's not what I want.
    Why doesn't the blffirstname blflastname variables work for Speed Dial?
    I know that BLF won't work in the free version, but I am using a demo key, which should permit this?? right?
    Any help, much appreciated!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.