spa504g with 3CX with ACD login and logout

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Ram!, Aug 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ram!

Hi

I have setup many Queues and all the phones used are SPA504G, so is there a way where I can configure login softkey and logout softkey to login and logout of the queue from the SPA phone. As of now according to time configured 3CX would automaticaly login at 9AM and logout at 5PM, I tried with SIP-B and ACD and I get the option login on the SPA504G phone however does not work as expected.

Any help would be appreciated very much.

2. IliasL_3CX

3CX Support

Hi there,

I believe the Cisco SPA504G has two BLF buttons. Therefore you can assign a BLF button from the 3CX Management Console which will assign the agent in/out of queues.

Best Regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Ram!

Hi

Thank you for the information.

There are 4 blf in which one I am using for extension, now as you told I have configured next two for login and log out however i dont see it on the phone, should I do any configuration from SPA504G to work.

4. Ram!

Why I am asking is because for speed dial to work in SPA we need to do the following:
    Extension: Disabled
    Share Call Appearance: shared
    Short name: <ext#>
    Extended Function: fnc=sd+blf+cp;sub=1001@200.70.1.50;nme=1001

so is there some thing I need to configure from SPA504G for login and logout to work.

5. NickD_3CX

NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

When trying this on a SPA509 that has 2 line keys and 6 BLF keys, when provisioned using the default templates, the 2 BLFs do come up as Q:IN and Q:OUT as in the screenshot. Effectively I believe the SPA504 is the same as the 509 only with less BLFs.

Make sure you are using the default templates as customizing them can sometimes cause such issues. Also the firmware be 7.5.5.

Attached Files:

6. Ram!

Hi Nick,

Thank you for the information.

The firmware version is 7.5.5 and as you told SPA 504G is same as SPA509 however with 4 BLF. And I checked the templet and made sure that it is default one. But still I dont see anything.

7. Ram!

Hi Nick,

Could you please let me know the settings which you did on SPA509, did you diable the 3rd and 4th which you have configured for login and logout?

8. Ram!

Hi Nick,

Its working!!!

I did factory reset and re-configured from scratch after which I am able to see the Login and Logout key.

Thank you very much for your help!

9. NickD_3CX

NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Glad I could help :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.