Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

SPA50x FW 7.5.2a-7.5.3 FYI

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by EuclidTech, Sep 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EuclidTech

I ran a few firmware updates on our Cisco Phones which are mostly SPA504G. After a few weeks of running 7.5.2a/b without problems on two test phones I deployed the update to the rest of the phones. The FW is mostly functional and stable but it brought to light one issue worth mentioning. Any Agent Login/Logout or custom speed dial BLF lights set on the units or side cars remain orange indefinitely. The buttons do appear to function normally. I factory reset the phones and the issue was not corrected. I then saw a 7.5.3 update so I tried it on one phone and had the same results. After downgrading back to the supported 7.5.1a everything seems to be working perfectly. I know those two FW releases are new and unsupported, I just wanted to make sure 3CX was aware of the problem for the future.

2. netswork

netswork Active Member

Thanks for the heads up

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. infonetics

I just did the same upgrades here, all the normal BLF's for extensions are working, but speed dials and status changes are blinking orange. They function normally though.

Back to 7.5.1a, I guess.

4. StefanW

StefanW Head of Customer Support and Training
    Staff Member 3CX Support

it will be fixed in SP2 to match the latest FW of cisco.
    You can have a go with this pre template of mine

Attached Files:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. StefanW

StefanW Head of Customer Support and Training
    Staff Member 3CX Support

any feat back to the template?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.