• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

SPA525 line buttons

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeradio

Reaction score
Hello

I am just starting to setup a new system for my office, and have picked the SPA525 as my phone. I purchased one to start playing with. It seems like the first 2 line keys are set to line ext, even if I change the BLF for the phone it only effects the 3,4,5 line key. I opened up the Cisco Template and found the following settings, I tried to remark out the line 2 but it did not make a differance.

Thanks for the help

Mike

<Extension_1_ group="Phone/Line_Key_1Phone/Line_Key_1">1</Extension_1_>
<Short_Name_1_ group="Phone/Line_Key_1">%%extension_auth_id%%</Short_Name_1_>
<Share_Call_Appearance_1_ group="Phone/Line_Key_1">private</Share_Call_Appearance_1_>
<Extended_Function_1_ group="Phone/Line_Key_1"></Extended_Function_1_>

<!--# Extension_2_ group="Phone/Line_Key_2">1</Extension_2_-->
<!--# Short_Name_2_ group="Phone/Line_Key_2">%%extension_auth_id%%</Short_Name_2_-->
<!--# Share_Call_Appearance_2_ group="Phone/Line_Key_2">private</Share_Call_Appearance_2_-->
<!--#Extended_Function_2_ group="Phone/Line_Key_2"></Extended_Function_2_-->

Hi Mike

Replace

Code:
<!--# Extension_2_ group="Phone/Line_Key_2">1</Extension_2_-->
<!--# Short_Name_2_ group="Phone/Line_Key_2">%%extension_auth_id%%</Short_Name_2_-->
<!--# Share_Call_Appearance_2_ group="Phone/Line_Key_2">private</Share_Call_Appearance_2_-->
<!--#Extended_Function_2_ group="Phone/Line_Key_2"></Extended_Function_2_-->

with

Code:
{IF blf1}
<Extension_2_ group="Phone/Line_Key_2">Disabled</Extension_2_>
<Share_Call_Appearance_2_ group="Phone/Line_Key_2">private</Share_Call_Appearance_2_>
<Extended_Function_2_ group="Phone/Line_Key_2">%%value%%sub=%%blf1%%@%%pbx_ip%%:%%param::sipport%%;nme=%%blf1%%</Extended_Function_2_>
<Short_Name_2_ group="Phone/Line_Key_2">%%blffirstname1%% %%blflastname1%%</Short_Name_2_>
{ELSE}
<Extension_2_ group="Phone/Line_Key_2">1</Extension_2_>
<Share_Call_Appearance_2_ group="Phone/Line_Key_2">private</Share_Call_Appearance_2_>
<Extended_Function_2_ group="Phone/Line_Key_2"></Extended_Function_2_>
<Short_Name_2_ group="Phone/Line_Key_2">%%extension_auth_id%%</Short_Name_2_>
{ENDIF}

Hello David, thank you very much that worked perfectly, thank you for all the help.

I just purchased my 3CX licence from David's company, there great to deal with.

Mike

Your Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MattS
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.