SPA525 line buttons

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mikeradio, Jul 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikeradio

Hello

I am just starting to setup a new system for my office, and have picked the SPA525 as my phone. I purchased one to start playing with. It seems like the first 2 line keys are set to line ext, even if I change the BLF for the phone it only effects the 3,4,5 line key. I opened up the Cisco Template and found the following settings, I tried to remark out the line 2 but it did not make a differance.

Thanks for the help

Mike

<Extension_1_ group="Phone/Line_Key_1Phone/Line_Key_1">1</Extension_1_>
    <Short_Name_1_ group="Phone/Line_Key_1">%%extension_auth_id%%</Short_Name_1_>
    <Share_Call_Appearance_1_ group="Phone/Line_Key_1">private</Share_Call_Appearance_1_>
    <Extended_Function_1_ group="Phone/Line_Key_1"></Extended_Function_1_>

<!--# Extension_2_ group="Phone/Line_Key_2">1</Extension_2_-->
    <!--# Short_Name_2_ group="Phone/Line_Key_2">%%extension_auth_id%%</Short_Name_2_-->
    <!--# Share_Call_Appearance_2_ group="Phone/Line_Key_2">private</Share_Call_Appearance_2_-->
    <!--#Extended_Function_2_ group="Phone/Line_Key_2"></Extended_Function_2_-->

2. davidbenwell

davidbenwell Active Member

Hi Mike

Replace

Code:

<!--# Extension_2_ group="Phone/Line_Key_2">1</Extension_2_-->
    <!--# Short_Name_2_ group="Phone/Line_Key_2">%%extension_auth_id%%</Short_Name_2_-->
    <!--# Share_Call_Appearance_2_ group="Phone/Line_Key_2">private</Share_Call_Appearance_2_-->
    <!--#Extended_Function_2_ group="Phone/Line_Key_2"></Extended_Function_2_-->

with

Code:
    {IF blf1}
    <Extension_2_ group="Phone/Line_Key_2">Disabled</Extension_2_>
    <Share_Call_Appearance_2_ group="Phone/Line_Key_2">private</Share_Call_Appearance_2_>
    <Extended_Function_2_ group="Phone/Line_Key_2">%%value%%sub=%%blf1%%@%%pbx_ip%%:%%param::sipport%%;nme=%%blf1%%</Extended_Function_2_>
    <Short_Name_2_ group="Phone/Line_Key_2">%%blffirstname1%% %%blflastname1%%</Short_Name_2_>
    {ELSE}
    <Extension_2_ group="Phone/Line_Key_2">1</Extension_2_>
    <Share_Call_Appearance_2_ group="Phone/Line_Key_2">private</Share_Call_Appearance_2_>
    <Extended_Function_2_ group="Phone/Line_Key_2"></Extended_Function_2_>
    <Short_Name_2_ group="Phone/Line_Key_2">%%extension_auth_id%%</Short_Name_2_>
    {ENDIF}

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. mikeradio

Hello David, thank you very much that worked perfectly, thank you for all the help.

I just purchased my 3CX licence from David's company, there great to deal with.

Mike

4. davidbenwell

davidbenwell Active Member

Your Welcome

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.