SPA525G2 call pickup problem on 3CX v11

Discussion in 'Windows' started by idcardcentre, Jul 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. idcardcentre

Hi, I hope you can help, I have a 3cx system that has been up and running for about 8 months, no problems using SPA504G phones.

I wanted to add a couple of SPA525G2 (v 7.5.1a) phones and set about configuring them the same way as the 504Gs (7.4.8a). I am able to do everything but group pickup?

I have set line key 1 as disables and private as per the 504G config and the extended function is set as this:-

fnc=blf+sd+cp;sub=100@$PROXY;ext=100@$PROXY;nme=100

Basically, when I try and pickup I am getting the error "call pickup forbidden to *98"?

The configuration is exactly the same as the 504G, which are working fine and can pick up any incoming calls.

The version of 3CX we are using is v11.0.26364.600.

Also, an aside to the above, on a couple of occasions I have randomly received hundreds of error messages emailed through to me, going back a month or so, this last happened at 3:23am this morning (luckily my phone was on silent!)

Any help you could give would be very much appreciated.

Thanks very much, Ben

2. idcardcentre

Sorry, I should say they are SPA525G phones....

3. jpillow

jpillow Well-Known Member

I'd do a master reset on that particular handset, reconfigure, and provision the same as the other handsets if your having the same issues you may want to look at replacing that handset.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.