Spa525g2 on V15 and DND (Do not disturb) issues

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by deanril@yahoo.com, Oct 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deanril@yahoo.com

Hi,

Recently upgraded to V15, the DND settings employed are quite different from before.

In V12.5 there were no DND settings in the template, as far as I can see. Now there are several as seen below.

The part I see that might be a problem for some as was for me was:

Code:
    <DND_Act_Code group="Regional/Vertical_Service_Activation_Codes"></DND_Act_Code>
    <DND_Deact_Code group="Regional/Vertical_Service_Activation_Codes"></DND_Deact_Code>

I had some phones on DND(DND turned on) during the upgrade, when the new provisioning happened they got Stuck on DND and could not come off of DND until I went into phone web admin did some adjustments.

This was a big problem, and will be for others.

Cant say I'm 100% on this but I changed the template settings to this:

Code:
    <DND_Act_Code group="Regional/Vertical_Service_Activation_Codes">*32</DND_Act_Code>
    <DND_Deact_Code group="Regional/Vertical_Service_Activation_Codes">*30</DND_Deact_Code>

Seems to be working better now.

Also on a side note, the DND V15 for my 525G's have no big sign daying "Do Not Disturb" anymore until I did the above fix. The problem this creates is the new sign is this >> "-dnd" very small don't really know your on DND, and when people transfer calls to you they go straight to voicemail.

Also I could be wrong be seems the windows client and the DND are out of sync, going from memory I think it should log you out of queues when you hit DND, which doesn't appear to be happening in this current state.

Thank you.

Code:
    <!--########################################################-->
    <!--###                  DND  Settings                   ###-->
    <!--########################################################-->

<PSK_1 group="Phone/Programmable_Softkeys">fnc=sd;ext=%%param::DIALCODEPROFILE%%2;nme=dnd;ext2=%%param::DIALCODEPROFILE%%0;nme2=---dnd</PSK_1>
    <DND_Act_Code group="Regional/Vertical_Service_Activation_Codes"></DND_Act_Code>
    <DND_Deact_Code group="Regional/Vertical_Service_Activation_Codes"></DND_Deact_Code>
    <Service_Annc_Base_Number group="Regional/Vertical_Service_Announcement_Codes"></Service_Annc_Base_Number>
    <Service_Annc_Extension_Codes group="Regional/Vertical_Service_Announcement_Codes">DDT:2;DDF:0</Service_Annc_Extension_Codes>
    <DND_Serv group="Phone/Supplementary_Services">Yes</DND_Serv>
    <Service_Annc_Serv group="Phone/Supplementary_Services">Yes</Service_Annc_Serv>

<Idle_Key_List group="Phone/Programmable_Softkeys">em_login;acd_login;acd_logout;astate;avail;unavail;redial;dir;cfwd;psk1;lcr;pickup;gpickup;unpark;em_logout;</Idle_Key_List>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.