Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Spa525g2 on V15 and DND (Do not disturb) issues

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by deanril@yahoo.com, Oct 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deanril@yahoo.com

Hi,

Recently upgraded to V15, the DND settings employed are quite different from before.

In V12.5 there were no DND settings in the template, as far as I can see. Now there are several as seen below.

The part I see that might be a problem for some as was for me was:

Code:
    <DND_Act_Code group="Regional/Vertical_Service_Activation_Codes"></DND_Act_Code>
    <DND_Deact_Code group="Regional/Vertical_Service_Activation_Codes"></DND_Deact_Code>

I had some phones on DND(DND turned on) during the upgrade, when the new provisioning happened they got Stuck on DND and could not come off of DND until I went into phone web admin did some adjustments.

This was a big problem, and will be for others.

Cant say I'm 100% on this but I changed the template settings to this:

Code:
    <DND_Act_Code group="Regional/Vertical_Service_Activation_Codes">*32</DND_Act_Code>
    <DND_Deact_Code group="Regional/Vertical_Service_Activation_Codes">*30</DND_Deact_Code>

Seems to be working better now.

Also on a side note, the DND V15 for my 525G's have no big sign daying "Do Not Disturb" anymore until I did the above fix. The problem this creates is the new sign is this >> "-dnd" very small don't really know your on DND, and when people transfer calls to you they go straight to voicemail.

Also I could be wrong be seems the windows client and the DND are out of sync, going from memory I think it should log you out of queues when you hit DND, which doesn't appear to be happening in this current state.

Thank you.

Code:
    <!--########################################################-->
    <!--###                  DND  Settings                   ###-->
    <!--########################################################-->

<PSK_1 group="Phone/Programmable_Softkeys">fnc=sd;ext=%%param::DIALCODEPROFILE%%2;nme=dnd;ext2=%%param::DIALCODEPROFILE%%0;nme2=---dnd</PSK_1>
    <DND_Act_Code group="Regional/Vertical_Service_Activation_Codes"></DND_Act_Code>
    <DND_Deact_Code group="Regional/Vertical_Service_Activation_Codes"></DND_Deact_Code>
    <Service_Annc_Base_Number group="Regional/Vertical_Service_Announcement_Codes"></Service_Annc_Base_Number>
    <Service_Annc_Extension_Codes group="Regional/Vertical_Service_Announcement_Codes">DDT:2;DDF:0</Service_Annc_Extension_Codes>
    <DND_Serv group="Phone/Supplementary_Services">Yes</DND_Serv>
    <Service_Annc_Serv group="Phone/Supplementary_Services">Yes</Service_Annc_Serv>

<Idle_Key_List group="Phone/Programmable_Softkeys">em_login;acd_login;acd_logout;astate;avail;unavail;redial;dir;cfwd;psk1;lcr;pickup;gpickup;unpark;em_logout;</Idle_Key_List>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.