Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

SPA932 led stays orange

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by laynis, Mar 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. laynis

Hi,

I've connected my Linksys SPA962+SPA932 to a 3CX commercial edition (16Pro).
    Provisionning on the BLF does not work, so I mannually entered the function as specified on the 3CX website. So I'm having the following function :
    fnc=sd+blf+cp;sub=101@192.168.1.249;nme=101

Unfortunatly, the led stays orange, so that we never know the status of the line, and cannot pickup incoming calls.
    If I press the button, I'm calling directly the extension, so that's good for that part, but only for that.

Has anyone seen (and fixed) this issue ?
    Thanks
    Michael

2. comresource

comresource Member

This may or not be related but I had the exact same issue today. The issue was I had the same fnc=sd+blf+cp assigned to 2 different keys. Once I removed the dupicate the other came up.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sota

I had the same problem with some SPA942s. I had modified the provisioning template to provide BLF on the phone, but forgot to delete duplicate entries on the sidecar.
    Pat Rooney

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.