Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Speaker/earphone issue, help

Discussion in 'Android' started by ghostrider, Jul 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ghostrider

I have installed yesterday 3cx phone on my brand new ZTE Blade device. I have tested several sip clients among the most appreciated on the market but 3cx is simply superb for graphic, integration, settings and so on, so I'm very satisfied. Apart from that, there's a very annoying issue bothering me: the speakerphone/earphone command on the main screen doesn't work and all calls are routed through the back speakerphone, obviously with high volume. This creates privacy problems and, most of all, larsen or deep and self feeding echo effect so I have been forced to use the headset given with the device. So far so good but I wonder if here anyone has the same problem and how it has been solved.
    Thanks for reading.
    Francesco, Italy.

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Is there a word (Earphone or Speaker) directly above the "3" key? What happens when you tap that? Do you not get a choice to set it to one of those options?

3. ghostrider

First of all thanks for reading my post and replying.
    Yes, there is, but it does not work! In fact, when I press it during a call, a pop up window comes up but there is no effect if I select earphone cause sounds still keeps coming from the back (speakerphone) causing echo effect and distortion.
    Any idea?

4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

If your device is one on the supported list (or there is an indication that it has been tested to work), then it may have something that is affected by other audio settings/Apps on the phone. Then again it could be a bug specific to your model phone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.