Speaker issue

Discussion in 'Android' started by bradbarger, Jul 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bradbarger

Great app! I love the multiple profile ability.
    I am having an issue with the speaker however. The 3CX app seems to get stuck on "speaker" after use. Incoming calls ring through the speaker - even on vibrate mode. The volume button for the ringer is not accessible while 3CX is running - it locks to in-call volume. For a workaround you have to make a cell call and de-select speaker. This works until first call with 3CX then the issue starts over again.

2. bradbarger

This issue is on a Motorola Droid by the way.

3. badwolf456

This also occurs with an HTC Desire HD handset - again whilst 3CXPhone is running, the volume control changes the in-call volume. I have to close 3CX down to change the Ringer Volume! Any chance this bug can be resolved?

Funnily enough, the above issue doesn't happen on an HTC Wildfire handset. The handset volume control operates correctly.

4. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi,

The above are known issues and will be addressed in a later version of the 3CXPhone for Android.
    It would be helpful if you could install an application called: Sendlog from the market, replicate the issue, collect and send me the "Process" logs at lg@3cx.com

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.